Wednesday 3 June 2009

I don’t know if you noticed, but…

I’m a fan of the Black Eye Peas, well, OLD B.E.P, if you only heard of them since Fergi has been in the group then you wont know what I’m talking about. Don’t get me wrong, they got some great songs still, they are far from shabby, but I’m an old skool of everything fan, bar jungle, sorry people, I never got it.

I don’t know if you noticed recently but they have a new track out, BOOM BOOM POW.  The track smells of something, and a few of us close ears mofo’s have cottoned onto it. Every lyric, flow and punch line sounds like it came straight out of Kanye’s mouth. “I’m so 3008/ You so 2000 and late”…Listen! 

For those of you filmologists (what do we even call you?) you may be interested to know that the video (and it is goood) was directed by Mr Matthew Cullen himself. Very talented man with many credentials. 

For more on him go to: 

http://www.motiontheory.com/director/mathew-cullen



Bless

Freestyle

No comments: