Sunday 16 November 2008

Yes Fam


Yes Fam, hope you’re doing well wherever in the world you’re dropping in from. Ok, so seeing as this is my first ever real blog (yes i’m a virgin) maybe it’s best to get the introductions and what not out the way, Oh yeah, and warnings.

Firstly, do not be surprised if you see a vast amount of questionable use of language, e.g TXT or shorthand (i.e. ssslllaaannngg) and some lol’s, a few lmao’s and always a swift sharp 'gtg'. This is obviously not for the benefit of you ‘the reader’ or for any potential writing jobs that may come my way, it’s just easier, considering I write more on messenger and in txt than I do in real life, and I think it creates a more interesting read, don’t you? And anyways, the last time I checked Shakespeare was inventing words left right and centre just to help himself sell.

So, my name is Chef, not my real name, obviously, but momsy rinsed out my government name and most people call me Chef anyways, I don’t know why honestly, it’s not like I asked them to.

Oh, that reminds me, another warning, I do tend to babble sometimes, forgive me, and pray that all my ex girlfriends manage to get their sanity back, I know some of them are still struggling.

So the point of my contribution? Well I’m going to be adding up all my music video reviews, bits and bobs on anything happening, or in most cases, happened, gig or ‘anything else that I find interesting’ wise. Also every now and again I’ll just pass through, have a rant or rave about whatever is on my mind. I did have an interesting conversation the other day about a game me and my mates like to play when travelling on the tube and why it’s so wrong (lol), remind me to write about that someday!

I guess I’ll leave it there for now, I got a terrible ache in my right hand (from one hand txting!!! tut lol), oo I will leave you with a small video recording from the ‘LateNightLive’ radio show I do on http://www.playvybz.com/. Check out the station, some really good shows...


Peace and love

Freestyle

No comments: