Monday 10 November 2008

At long last.....

Although this is well overdue, I am pleased that we have finally decided to get our arses into gear and get involved in the world of blogging.
I look forward to using this as another avenue to push home the message that we need to increase the profile of our creative industries. I have lost count over the years of the number of talented individuals that are pushed to the wayside. It appears to be a case of how well oiled you are or even more annoying....who you know rather than how good you actually are.......
London Fashion Week take note!
Oops I didn't intend to get off on a grumbling note so who exactly is this moaning minnie??..... Ady AKA Fusion born in Ghana W. Africa. I am currently residing in the London and grew up in Lincoln (soon to be returning!). Fashion is my passion and I studied @ De Montfort Uni. in Leicester..so a real eclectic mix. Aswell as my own clothing label 'Urbane Warfare', I am a talent entrepreneur & founder of fattalent.com, Fat Talent LIVE & urbanfashionhouse.com.....What can you expect to hear from me? I'll be interviewing and profiling emerging talent, sharing relevant information and tips and giving general observations on this wonderful thing called life!!


Looking forward to it!!


words: Fusion

No comments: