Thursday 27 November 2008

Me

All that I am and all that I have.....

So I have been writing creatively for several years, it is what I know and how I understand who I really am. The words, 'All that I am and all that I have' conjure up the true depth to my creative side. It's a way of expression as we all know, as is Art, music and rhythm.

I would often sit in my room as a kid writing poetry that belonged to my inner self awareness. The colours of my soul and the strength of an ability that I once felt was a shadow of my own existence. I didn't know who I really was until I re-read what I had written down. All sounds very deep and a bit sickening to the outside world, but that is it-a world deep with intrigue.
I am a regular 26 year old lass who works hard (seems like even harder in these particular times) and gives life a good go at whatever is thrown my way. Yeah, I've had a difficult time throughout my young years, but who hasn't?! Times are good, times are bad, but what is important, is that as a person you manage to get through these times without falling to the ground.

I like marmite and tea in the mornings, a sunny day with the birds singing-not too early mind, I do have to sleep. I like to smile and think that smiling is, in itself an art. If you cannot smile at the games that are played in this life, then what have you got? Isn't life a game anyway? play it, you may win it, you may feel that at times you fail, but to actually get through smiling at the other end, really is something. Waffle waffle you maybe thinking, but it is all relevant in the long run.

I am deep, I am inquisitive, I am sincere and I am creative. I think that beauty is only skin deep, I believe that books are too often judged by their own covers. All that I am and all that I have is a hidden depth, a lonely sense of freedom.

Words: Freedom

No comments: