Sunday 9 November 2008

Here we go guys.....Fat Blog Launch! by FASHION

Well this is a whole new experience for me, you would have thought it was easy especially seeing how much I love to chat & waffle on!

Being a Fashion Designer fighting my way to the top, determination is the key & I think it is so exciting to be involved in this & particularly doing it with other talented people.

I am looking forward to giving you all an insight into my views & various aspects of the fashion industry, including all the inside gossip!!!

Everything goes; from catwalk trends to whats out there on the high street to what the celebs are wearing - Gok Wan has nothing on me!

I will not disappoint & will give you all a lot to talk & think about, even maybe a few hints along the way. Come on all you fashionistas lets shake things up. . . . .

I have one question for you all - What would you call Fashion? . . . .

fashion x

No comments: