Thursday 13 November 2008

Think about it.....



"You can complain because the Rose bush has Thorns.......or rejoice because the Thorn bush has roses." (Lao Tse)

Ok so religion and fashion, how do they possibly relate? I just feel they do somehow, they both create so much hype and such a huge following yet like an empty vase its all just a pretty exterior. It really interests me, the two together. The iconic status you can give a piece of clothing or jewelry or fashion designer & the way its like a faith to people, they follow, they worship and eventually they surrender. Should fashion even be this powerful, is it even this powerful?? With my images I explore, I ask questions and I look at the opinions or thoughts that I have but through the eye of a lens...I don't even know how the whole religion interest began its just something I find captivating. Its good, to find something engaging and experiment with it......I'm a believer that your imagery should do that. Why am I posting this, cos I am asking you to go ask questions. ....let us know what you find.

No comments: