Wednesday 3 June 2009

If Jesus made beats!

No, I’m not a religious nut about to bible bash you with some verses from the Leviticus. I’m talking about J Dilla, fool (B.A style). Truth is, if Jesus did make beats he would sound like Dilla, fo rilla (sorry, I had to lol).

If you didn’t already know, in London, the Doc (Doctors Orders aka Spin Doctor to the rest of you) has been championing the underground hip-hop scene for a while. He brought us Black Milk at Cargo not long ago (thanks Shay and Roy for getting mans in free and the Q jump btw).

And now for this coming Friday (your unofficial Fat Talent warm up) head down to Herbal (London) for the Official J Dilla album launch hosted by the Doc himself. I know it’s a bit steep £7 in advance and £10 at the door (and no, I cant get you in free, I pay just like everyone else) but make it happen and I guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Face Book Event page

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=86788838361

Bless

Freestyle

No comments: