Wednesday 3 June 2009

Bish! Bash! Bosh!

UK music fans around the world, wake up! Channel U is dead, everyone is now taking a no prisoners approach to their music, and this can only mean one thing…we are finally getting a whole host of really amazing products coming out of our artists. I’m not talking Girls Aloud, c’mon, tut!


Bashy is on the prowl and he’s doing it more ways than one. He’s got a really great blog with video updates that are funny as hell CHECK IT OUT along with a clip of Mondays 'I luv live' performance; which btw was outstanding, if I do say so myself. He’s got a sick T’ line ‘Bish Bash Bosh’ which I’m hoping I’ll get my hands on a freebie if I pukka up, close my eyes and kiss hard enough (it’s a joke, foolishness!). And to top it all off he’s just dropped his debut album (independently I might add) with a video that will leave you wishing you had taken more time out on your own post production ideas.


Check out the video 'who wants to be a millionaire' taken from the newly released 'Catch me if you can'. The album features an array of artists including Wretch 32, Yolande Brown, Scorcher,The Truth Movement and Jamelia to name a few. Bwoy is it going to do some pre summer damage!! lGo get yourself a copy & lets get this independant artist into the Top 40 national charts...Good luck Mr black boys, black boys'!


Bless

Freestyle





No comments: