Wednesday 19 November 2008

Old Celebs





So the old geezer of strictly come dancing has quit and decided to rob us of the viewing pleasure of his stunning dance partner who actually does all the work. What a selfish guy. And why would any man want to give up spending the majority of their time with a foxy dancer lady? One question too many for my pretty little head.

On other celebrity news, I recently caught an old favourite running around on TV and decided to pull him up for a quick interview. Eddie Murphy was in his latest movie and I was on my couch.


Me: SO Eddie, what happened to all those classy and punchy jokes that made you a legend in my eyes
Eddie/Klump/Norbit/Latest Fat Character: pharts
Me: Uh, OK. I have a friend who refers to you as Sir Eddie. Do you think you still live up to such billing?
Eddie/Klump/Norbit/Latest Fat Character: (SHOUTS) YES AHH CAAAAAN!!!
Me: So Eddie any chance of you droping the fat jokes?
Eddie/Klump/Norbit/Latest Fat Character: pharts
Me: Uh, I guess not. Any chance of you doing some good material like the good old days?
Eddie/Klump/Norbit/Latest Fat Character: makes armpit noises whilst biting into lamb chops

At this point I looked down and tried to supress the tears as I realised, Eddie isn’t just going through a little bit of a slump, Eddies gone. Gone for good. He might give us a little spark here and there with donkey from Shrek but alas my friends, Eddie lost his mojo a looong time ago.



Words: Future

Disclaimer: No one was hurt in this fictional interview.

No comments: