Tuesday 21 July 2009

If i build it will they come? (and will it fit them when they get here?) Episode Five


Two weeks had passed since I'd done anything armour orientated. I'd had to stall work on the project on account of working in London. Remember, no one is getting paid for their work on Joey & Robins film. Thats fine as we've all agreed to do it anyway for the love of it in our free time. Downside for Joey & Robin is it means that whenever paid work comes our way all thoughts of running around a derelict, bombed out building pretending to fight monsters dressed like a futuristic madman take a back seat!

Such was the case for me as I'd been called down to London to be part of the special effects crew for a car commercial that for reasons that elude me was treated with pentagon levels of security. Maddest of all was that no-one was allowed to know of this cars existence but across the road in the tube station was a fucking massive poster advertising it!
(read more)

No comments: