Wednesday 8 July 2009

THE BEST TUNE YOU WILL HEAR THIS YEAR THUS FAR

I can't believe how sick this tune is. I lost the plot!

Diplo and Switch are the sick producer/ DJ's who got together for M.I.A's 'Paper Planes'.

With their new monica Major Lazer, they took the biscuit ( I have no idea if thats how biscuit is spelt. Do you even think that word has even featured in a book of any kind? Apart from the Nestle family cook book).

Some of you may remember their set on the BBC1 Annie Mac show. I still can't get over it to be honest.

If your local DJ is not playing 'Hold The Line' right now give me a buzz and I'll come sort him out for ya! BRAP...

P.s Ft Mr Lex and Santigold


* Note, this is the actual video and not some cheap 'here's one I made earlier' youflop.

* Remember where you heard this first. If not I will have to call you out on your FaceBook or blog post date's, watch yourself!

Bless

Freestyle

No comments: