Friday 6 March 2009

From Russia with Junk

I’m pretty impervious to the strangle holds and sway of advertising, whether it’s on the TV on internet. But about a month ago now I kinda flopped myself. I saw this little advert on the right-hand side of my face book home page telling me how I could earn a little extra cash just by answering a few marketing questions every now and again. You know, every little helps and all that. Well, I did just that, I answered a fcuk load of questions and you know what I got for it? 200 emails telling me about the latest Russian brides who want to get their names onto my citizenship file. I got another ten today, and the first thing that I thought was…would it help if I went through with it, treated her worse than a Gary Glitter night in, and in doing so, got myself band from their mailing list forever??

The one thing that did take my mind of all tho' was taking a few minutes out and checking out some of the acts we have booked for the next Fat Talent LIVE this Sunday (8th March for any of you late loggers). Check out Grhymey’s website, that has to be the one of the plushest looking one’s I’ve seen from an unsigned artist in a long while. Lots of audio and video’s for you to sink your teeth into. Another favourite has to be Tobacco brown who has a song which has the opening line ‘There was a rude boy on the bus.’ Eat your heart out Kate Nash lol. I’d obviously love to chat forever about each artist and their music but I fear if I write another word today I’m going to resort to reading a dictionary just to find new ways of saying it all again on Sunday night when I introduce them. What I will do tho', and this is just for you, awww, is write a likkle review about my favourite ones from the live show @ Inn on the Green, Ladbroke Grove, not right now obviously.....next week star, next week!

For more info, and to help you get your fat asses down (sorry mum if your reading, but it was necessary) go to the face book group for the event on the following link.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=59091546282&ref=ts

www.myspace.com/albioncomedy
www.myspace.com/calatrilloZ
www.grhymey.com
www.myspace.com/itzcharliebrown
www.myspace.com/oneponi
www.myspace.com/rayblaks
www.myspace.com/themedscollective
www.myspace.com/sylvimaree
www.myspace.com/tobaccobrown


Bless

Freestyle

No comments: