Thursday 5 March 2009

Blame it on the Stella

Here on the Fat Blog we are all about promoting unsigned talent, you know, giving the unsung voices of the fashion and music industry a venue to have their art brought to the masses. But every now and again (and I begged boss lady to let me) we just have to give you a shout out if we hear anything special, even if it is from the much hated, media obsessed Celebs that unfortunately exist.

I heard rumours about this video and how many ‘faces’ were going to be in it and thought, ‘god no, not you too Jamie’. But you know what, the tune was so goood I had to add an extra O in it, and the video was so slick and entertaining I think Michael Jackson is going to have to mould his new O2 tour around it if he’s going to have any chance of evading questions about his ‘past’ from journalists come June!

And just in case you gave a damn about the particulars, which I do, but I know some of you don’t. Ok ok, I’m adding it in just to make myself look good, I mean, I do know my shite lol…It’s a Hype Williams video (check every major hip hop and RnB video since the genre’s existed) also co-directed by, and get this, Cedric the Entertainer (who for some reason I haven’t spotted in the video thus far, and he would be a hard man to miss), Quincy Jones (who doesn’t get a name check, cheeky buggers) and Ron Howard (who actually looks so cool you forget he was the numbnuts from Happy Days…and he does get a name check). Other ‘faces’ who get a name check include Jake Gyllenhaal (If your like me your gonna have to google it and then you will say, ‘Oh damn, I didn’t know that was his name’, well, now you do), Forest Whitaker (and I still cant shake that Idi Amin image) and also Samuel L. ‘bad muthashutyomouth’ Jackson.





Bless

Freestyle

No comments: