Monday 16 March 2009

Ethical Jewellery



I don't know about you but I reckon this blog is in need of a fashion injection. As a lover of all things quirky and unique I just had to introduce you to kirsty Kirkpatrick.....now this is the kind of junk I don't mind!

Kirsty Kirkpatrick is a designer-maker and producer of uncommonly beautiful recycled things. Her fashion accessory pieces demonstrate an imaginative approach to transforming waste into something covetable and unique. Using found furniture and recycled content the label creates beautiful products from banality.

www.kirstykirkpatrick.com

Email: info@kirstykirkpatrick.com





Words: Fusion

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that necklace - and the fact that it's been made from recycled stuff makes it that much more adorable.
I've bought Pilgrim Jewellery and designer jewellery from The Jewellery Shop.net in the past and they have some very eco friendly jewellery there too.