Monday 18 May 2009

Writers Block?


So it turns out that I officially have writers block. I know it seems silly since I am actually writing but that is not writers block. We can all just type up a few words but when our brain refuses to function as it so often does, or imagine as it imagines, some of us are left with no way of expressing ourselves through pen or should I say via typing. Now all is left of the short novel I started, is the idea for the front cover and my hope!

Scowering the net, I found a lot of books about how to conquer writers block. Wow. What a way to get your imagination back. Read a boooooooring text book till you drop. Honestly, they’ll put anything in a book these days. And anybody will buy it.

Well enough of my ramblings.....

Keep in touch with the blog this week & every week as we will have more great interviews from some of the best emerging talent around and our fashion experts will keep you entertained with fashion focused articles. We will also be running weekly competitions so be sure to get your thinking caps on, because they won’t be easy....

Signing out Future

----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: