Monday 25 May 2009

***********NEWSFLASH


Now I’m sure by now, many of you have heard the breaking news that sadly Kermit the frog has contracted swine flu......and died.


Now there has been much speculation regarding just where, when & how??? our beloved icon got the virus; and other blogs have chosen to make light of the washed up star with reports such as:


“The pig gave it to him,” said Fozzy Bear. “It’s very obvious. I bet Kermit regrets stickin’ it to the pig! Wocka wocka!”


Kermit: “The darn pig told me she was clean.”


He shouldn’t have licked his finger


Kermit the Frog died of swine flu yesterday because he finally ate out Miss Piggy.


It saddens me that my fellow bloggers and chat room fiends have chosen to write mass speculation over the passing of a former icon. I for one will not be following this trend..... and it is not because I don't have a punchline ;-)


This important newsflash was brought to you by : FUTURE

No comments: