Thursday 20 August 2009

if i build it will they come? episode nine

Yep....I'm still here. This could take a while. I didnt make that Skeleton by the way! Last time round my head was hurting after watching various people scratch their heads & slowly skulk into a corner hoping that no one noticed after trying to take measurements from the Frankenquin with, of all things, a broken retractable tape measure that had been stuck back together with gaffa tape.

Then for some unknown reason Joey asked me if we should do a lifecast. Thank god. If this was being done properly with a suitable budget then the first thing we'd have done is a lifecast of the people who have got to wear this stuff. That way we could ensure that each suit would fit its respective wearer perfectly. That idea had been abondoned very early on due to lack of funds & actors to wear the armour. Recently Jobin has seemed to gain access to more money. Right at the start their whole budget was £500 now they just seem to be buying stuff all the time. I dont know where its coming from & I probably dont want to. (read more)

No comments: