Tuesday 24 February 2009

Boy Better Skank

I got my ass kicked recently, by a woman at that. I’m not ashamed though, its good to know that the strong ones that can give as good as they get still exist. The problem is you see, I’m a bit wayward, oi no laughing, just a bit lol. I’m one of those, always late brea’s, too busy to check if my heads on straight and on the worst days, I’m so lazy I make Lil Wayne interviews look like Mr Motivator sessions. Skepta on the other hand is the one doing the ass kicking these days. Boy Better Know’s man of the moment has finally gone and taken Grime by the horns and given it an electro seeing to. I was saying time ago that grime should take a leaf out of funky house videos and do something more interesting than just mans standing around bredding each other, when we all know most of them never have enough credit to bell each other on a reggs for a chin wag. And before you say it, I know what I said before about wearing sunglasses at night lol, but you know what, I’ll let it go this one time, simple cause, well, if I didn’t I’d be making the same mistake Heather Mills did.

Btw, if you didn’t understand a word of the above, the song you're about to hear should be enough to make you feel as good as the first guy who saw the first woman in a bikini, more than a lot! And for those of you who want to know the particulars, this video was produced by the ‘industry standard’ Mr Mo (check his myspace, the guy is genius -
www.myspace.com/mighty_mo_vidz). I’m also going to spoil you s.o.b’s and stick the Agent X remix video there too, well, it’s the same video but just a different flavour. Oh and if you haven’t already guessed (or if you were born after 1990 and too young to know there actually was an original song before the Skepta video) the original was by Corey Hart in 1983 from the 3x platinum First Offence album. Who?...Don’t worry your pretty little head.

Skepta – Sunglasses At Night



Agent X remix



Feel free to comment and say what you think...

Bless

Freestyle

p.s Wiley, your turn to knock my socks off mate!

No comments: