Wednesday 21 January 2009

Vodka and Hissy Fits......


Whether you guessed it or not, I am aka editor of le Fat Blog but besides that I am a freelance photographer.  I have a shoot coming up (fashion - yes!) which I am very excited about and thought I must let the readers know a little bit about the behind the scenes business!  I will be posting images on the site from the shoot, those glossy mag types but also the images no-one wants to think are being taken - so; the model winging about hair and make up, the stylist having a hissy fit over the red socks not the blue one's and most probable; me the photographer having a break down in the corner clutching my camera in one hand and a vodka in the other. To get things started some bits arrived from Zedhead designs today - they are donating some of their items for the shoot and they are great!  You must look out for Zedhead - a fantastic young designer who has featured on Urban Fashion House and continues to rock the fashion boat.  Colours are bright, patterns are bold and the designs are fun. 

Check this out and see more of her stuff @ www.zedheaddesigns.com


PS: As a personal promo (gotta be done!) see some of my work @ www.carli-art.co.uk 

No comments: