Monday 19 January 2009

Terrible nights





I have grown tired of moaning to myself about not having anything exciting to do on weekends. If you are much like me you go out on your Friday nights looking to get slaughtered and dance like you were in the shower (not that I am confessing to dancing in the shower. Ahh screw it you got me).

To be honest this is still a great formula but what happens when you tire of this? Well I know the answer because I have just lived it. You dilly daddle about for too long on a Friday night and by the time you make up your mind it's 11.30pm and few places in London will let you in past 12. Solution? Well I don't freaking know but I am happy to take in suggestions. Send some in to info@fattalent.com.

Send me some cool alternative night out ideas and heck I may just try to create one myself. Beats siting around watching Americas Next Top model marathons. Yes I said it. I love the show.

No comments: