Monday 29 December 2008

Taking out the Trash....

So apparently there are sales on at the moment?! I beg to differ. I ventured to the shops boxing day & today (second chances & all that) was whole heartidly disappointed. Through the crowds of over eager shoppers, legging clad beauties and neon sale signs I found nout - I went home with a cold credit card & an insane motivation to find bargains! So I hit the internet.

Here I found wonders of delight & one of my new found faves is a lushous place called 'Divine Trash.' Ok so not necessarily brand new talent but their site hosts fabulous items that suit any season....I also big them up as I am hoping they will kindly donate items to my fashion shoot at the end of Jan!! Wink wink nudge nudge.


But really, check them out. They actually have a S-A-L-E. Genius at this time of year.


No comments: