Wednesday 3 December 2008

Privileged Rappers Can Do It Too

William Farland is of Afro Caribbean origin and wasn’t exactly raised in what you would call, an urban environment. However, William feels that he is ready to make changes in the urban game and you don’t have to be from “da endz” to be hip (he actually used the word hip). Even those from a posh upbringing can bring it apparently. Below is a snippet of a verse from his latest track.


I’m as fly as a bal loon
As nuts as a bab boon
Got five fingers ready to fight doom
I’m prepared as danger looms
I’ll fight with crazy spoons
Keep my top dropped in anticipation of cash booms
Hail my crazy toons
Loved by crazy fools
I’m out her with the ambition to jump.......
Uh..... in deep pools?


William was only available for a quick chat before he stormed down the road armed with nothing but his verses, a cap twisted to the side and a wallet full of credit cards spiting his version of knowledge to all that would listen.

Next week, pics of Will Farland a.k.a Da Big F and news of his wacky album and his opinion on the state of the game (By this he means the music industry. Right?)

No comments: