Wednesday 21 November 2012

Tbless - UK Rap just got a new rising star

Tbless returns to the scene following a two-year hiatus with his brand new single 'Rebirth', featuring singer / songwriter Orlando.

The North London Rapper says "I’m an artist that only deals with the truth, I’m the voice of the unheard, I try to reflect the feelings of ordinary people. I’ve released several projects in my career so far. I’m trying to turn negatives into positives and hopefully people that listen to my music will be inspired to do the same thing. That’s what the album and the single is all about. That’s the concept I’m working from."

Catch Tbless performing @ Fat Talent LIVE this Sunday


2 comments:

download music said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing information that is actually helpful. Good day!

download music

Fusion said...

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated