Wednesday 21 November 2012

Joe Jury

Fat Talent have had the pleasure of Joe Jury performing at our shows on several occasions. He is a phenomenal talent with vocals & stage prescences well beyond his years.

Although he was born in London, Joe Jury,18, grew up in the Cotswold. At school acting and singing were the only things that got him out of bed in the morning

At the age of 17, encouraged by this local success, Joe left college, and the Cotswold, in the Autumn of 2011 and moved to London. Joe says:  "Moving to London was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made, I literally gave up everything to do this. So many people told me I was too young and it was stupid of me to do it, turns out it was the best decision of my life and I've never been happier. I may be sleeping on peoples couches for now but who knows what will happen over the next couple of years, all I know now is its going very well and I’m enjoying every minute."

Catch Joe Jury performing @ Fat Talent LIVE this Sunday


No comments: