Wednesday 30 September 2009

Optimistic Outlook!

I am late and so I shall keep it short, sweet and skimpy!

I am sat watchin the MOBO's, hoping, wondering if and when I will ever be on that level. They say there is no harm in dreaming - aim high and you never know. Well, I am definitely living in hope...lol.

Music is going well. More and more people are hearing about my songs. Getting more shows and generating a bit more of a buzz. And as usual, I have far too much on my plate. So much to do and so little time.

Since I last got in touch, my show L.I.M.E. (Ladies in music and entertainment -Last Thursday of the month, The O bar) turned 1 year old! We were given mainstage at Birmingham Artsfest! IT WAS WICKED! Had the best time ever and had to be the best way to celebrate our success. A huge thank you to the Ecks family, friends and family who have shown their support.

And amongst all of this movement, I am still so, so tired! So tired it's untrue.

The best way to keep up with my movements is to check out my Facebook (Yelitza Smith). The shows keep rolling in and I hope you guys will show your support as I continue on what sometimes seems like an uphill journey.

I gots to go. gotta get some sleep in before my hectic weekend.

Tootles for now.

Flutter.

No comments: