Tuesday 7 April 2009

Me, You, Us, YOU, Knowing.....


So after introducing the knowing me knowing you feature we have had a couple of questions....but come on guys this is your chance to grill us so get those requests in and ask us anything!! Email fattalent@live.com.

For the moment we have the following to keep you amused.....

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Foto: 16
Yelitza: 16 - I hated boys prior to that!
Freestyle: I was a late bloomer, thats all I am saying!
Fusion: 12 0r 13?!
Future: Last Saturday

What was the last thing you did that scared you?
Foto: Checked my bank balance!
Yelitza: Quit my full time job to promote my music career - mad scary!
Freestlye: I stayed up for 3 whole days, I was so out of it I thought that I might die!
Fusion: Quit work!
Future: My kiss, last Saturday

The other members of the team were too scared to answer the questions so as a form of punishment I am thinking we should get in some real killers for them!  Get in your questions and show us what you've got!! Oh yes people, this is fighting talk!!

Foto x


No comments: